Yay! It's Christmas morning. I don't care how old I get I'll never get too old to not be excited on Christmas morning. Oh and I love our tree. It's short and fat, but I love it so leave it alone.
Craig was all kinds of excited for me to open my presents this year, but first we had to go through our stockings.
I'm not quite sure how I got away with sitting in Craig's chair while we unwrapped presents, but I have a feeling it has something to do with me being pregnant.
Craig is such a cheese ball. Gotta love the thumbs up.
This was one of my favorite gifts from Craig. I'm so close to owning the whole set. Just one left to go and then they are all mine.
This is the gift that Craig was so giddy to give me. I've loved this film since I was a little girl, but the only copy I could find is a television recording that my parents own. Now I have the real thing. Thanks, Honey!
Our main focus this Christmas was getting ready for our baby that is due May 4th. So Craig and I bought each other baby clothes as part of our Christmas.
I totally love this outfit! This is what Brayden will be wearing when he comes home from the hospital.
Once we finished unwrapping our presents, we went over to my parents for a bit. They gave us easily our largest gift this year, a crib. As soon as we got home Craig helped me set it up.
Brayden hasn't even been born yet and he is already doing really well for Christmas. I can't believe that next year we will be celebrating this holiday with a newborn.
No comments:
Post a Comment