Here marks the end of 2007. So much has happened this year. Craig and I got married! We moved into our first apartment together! We got pregnant! And we both turned 21! Now it's time to bring on 2008. Next year is going to be great! I'm not really in to making New Year's resolutions because I know I'm going to break them, but this year my resolution is to have a baby. Woohoo!
To celebrate to changing of the year we invited some of our closest friends over for a chocolate fondue and games. It was a ton of fun! Friends really make life worth it. Above, Dave is somewhat attacking his adorably pregnant wife, Calli. They are so silly.
And I doubt that my awesome little popper really scared Andi, but I love this picture so I had to share. Craig has been popping these all over the house. I'm sure we will be finding pieces of them all year. Oh well.
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment