"Hey, Dad! DAD! Get up!"
It's Christmas morning! Brayden pounced on us early this morning to get us up. Craig did his own pouncing back. It was a wonderful way to wake up on Christmas with everyone laughing and excited that the day has finally come.
Once I put our traditional breakfast casserole in the oven, we all met in the front room. Brayden was so excited to see that Santa ate the cookies and milk that he set out for him the night before, especially when he noticed all the extra presents around the tree.
First things first. We all got to check out the fun treats waiting for us in our stockings.
Then it was Brayden's job to grab the gifts from under the tree and pass them out to their owners. He did awesome. He got so excited with each gift, even when it wasn't for him. He couldn't wait to see what was inside.
Among Brayden's favorites was this "Angry Birds" beanbag toss.
Santa left a new 46" HDTV next to the tree for Craig.
But I personally think that I got the best gift this morning. Craig surprised me with a certificate proving that I am now a Disney stockholder. How cool is that! I own a piece of Disney and I have something beautiful to hang on my wall proving it. I love it!
Now that everything was opened, we had quite a mess in the front room for Brayden to play in.
The last thing to do was wait for our breakfast to be ready. In the meantime, Craig and Brayden played with the new marble run. This was a wonderful morning! I love my little family so much! Merry Christmas, everyone.








No comments:
Post a Comment