Saturday, August 20, 2011

Our 4th Anniversary

Last Thursday marks four years since Craig and I were married. It really doesn't feel like it has been that long. I have officially been married to Craig for longer than I was in high school. Crazy!


So Thursday, Craig had these flowers delivered to our house while he was at work. When he got home, he took Brayden and I out to one of my very most favorite restaurants, Bonsai Japanese Stake House. This is one of those places where the chefs come out and cook right at your table. I was a little worried how Brayden would handle it, but he was great! He loved watching them set things on fire and bouncing the eggs on their spatulas. He was so cute! He asked me if the egg was a rubber egg because it wasn't cracking.

Today finishes out our anniversary celebration. Craig took me out to lunch and then to Hale Theatre to watch "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat". It was a really fun story to watch and the actors did an incredible job. Thanks to my wonderful husband for such a great week! I look forward to spending many more years with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment