Taken Saturday the 3rd: Our future rock star.
Also taken Saturday the 3rd: My cute husband holding my exhausted little boy.
Taken Sunday the 4th: I'm not sure why we decided to try out Brayden's ability to hang from his highchair, but he did a pretty good job.
Taken Thursday the 8th: Brayden playing with his reflection in the TV.
Also taken Thursday the 8th: Brayden used to love hanging out under our bed. He'd never go all the way under, just about half way.
Taken Saturday the 10th: I blame my mother for this one. As a kid, I remember her putting underwear on our heads when she was doing our laundry. Before putting Brayden's new swim diaper away I had to try it out.
Taken Friday the 23rd: My mom was adding the waistband to some of the PJ pants that she made for Brayden. She couldn't pass up the chance to try them on his head and I felt that this was a photo opportunity. Now I have an idea of what my son would look like with a full head of blue hair.
Also taken Friday the 23rd: Craig was less than impressed with this church-boy look on his son, but my mom thought it was adorable.
Taken Saturday the 24th: My boys cuddling up after Brayden's bath.
Also taken Saturday the 24th: This will give you an idea of how Brayden would look if we dressed him up as Shrek. I think it's rather becoming.










No comments:
Post a Comment