Taken Saturday the 1st: We helped my parents rake up the leaves this weekend and Craig couldn't pass up this chance to play with his son in the leaves. Brayden wasn't very impressed, but I think Craig had fun. I love my boys!
Taken Wednesday the 5th: No real significance to this one. I just love the way his head is tilted. I can't believe that my little boy hits 6-months-old in two days. Time flies!
Taken Sunday the 9th: It wasn't unusual for my sister, Haylie, to join us in our little room to hang out. She is incredible with Brayden. They really love each other.
Taken Monday the 10th: Notice the up-side-down Binky? I think he preferred them this way.
Taken Wednesday the 12th: He used to make this face a lot. I'm glad we got a picture of it before he moved on to a new one.
Taken Saturday the 15th: My boys chillin' on the floor in the front room. They are so stinkin' cute! I'm the luckiest girl alive.
These last three were all taken on Saturday the 29th. Brayden looks like such a big boy sitting on the couch alone.
I don't think Craig had anything interesting on his face, but that didn't stop Brayden from trying to eat it. Maybe he was just amused with Craig's nose.
And doesn't this little face just break your heart? He's so sad.









No comments:
Post a Comment