Saturday, April 7, 2007

Downtown Carriage Ride


Craig told me that he had a surprise for me and he wanted me to get dressed up. He told my friends what he had planned, so they helped me pick out my outfit and do my hair. Then he put me in the car and we headed downtown. After we parked, Craig took my hand and we started walking.


I didn't know what he had planned until we stopped next to this sign advertising horse-drawn carriage rides. I was so excited. I've wanted to do this since I was a little girl. I remember seeing couples riding in the carriage and it looked so romantic. Now it was my turn. Craig is so incredible!

Notice the bride in the background of the picture above? Well, we got there just as she showed up with her new husband. We let them take the first carriage so Craig and I just sat there and cuddled until it was our turn.


 The ride started by Temple Square and went all the way to Memory Grove. It was so beautiful and relaxing. It was a touch cold though so Craig held me tight. I really love this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment